1. Applications for Post-Metric Scholarship are to be submitted by eligible students in the prescribed form (paper form) manually and also online at the
Website http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and http://www.collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in/
2. Principals should arrange to provide to the students, the necessary facilities in the Colleges/ Institutions for online submission of applications.
3. Students applying for the scholarship may be instructed to submit the paper Applications with all the columns filled up and with supporting documents required, attached to the application.
4. Students may also be instructed to register the details required online also at the website http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and http://www.collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in/
5. On successful submission of the form online, the system will generate a Web Registration ID (WRID) and also a password which is candidate specific And which are necessary to login to the candidate’s data page in future.
6. Students may be instructed to take a printout of the data submitted. Facility may be provided in the college /institution for taking the printout.
7. The paper application along with the printout of the data submitted online by the candidate has to be received by the principal of the college/Institution.
8. The application and the printout may be cross checked. If they tally, the student may be asked to enter the WRID on the top of the paper-application in the space provided.
9. In case the entries in the application and printout do not match, the student may be asked to correct the data in the online application and update the entries there, before taking a printout of the corrected data.
10. The application of each candidate has to be accompanied by the printout placed at the top of the paper application.
11. Applications may be received till 15th August 2009.
12. All applications which are valid should be recommended by the principal and forwarded in a bundle, to the special officer, Scholarships, Annex, Govt Sanskrit College campus, Thiruvananthapuram through Special Messenger so as to reach There by 16.08.2009.
13. Application on which decision could not be taken, should be forwarded in a separate cover.